Fan Blasts Uriel About The Tboss Payporte Dress Saga, Checkout Her Reply

Ex Big Brother Naija Star, Uriel Oputa replied a fan who said he hated so much for having issues with her because the dress she modelled for Online Store and Big Brother Naija Sponsors, Payporte are selling faster than the dress(es) Uriel models for.

The troll with the username @_kokoisbae wrote, "I hate this Uriel so much . I just heard Uriel and Tboss had issues with Payporte some days ago. Pretender Uriel, are you jealous of Tboss? I know u are pained that Payporte is using her and the clothes she is modeling are selling out faster"

She replied with; "@_kokoisbae U need to ask what happened no one had issues my Gosh pls just go with your negative vibes pls... I Think Tboss is a beautiful woman I don't have anything to prove to you...understand this very well.. I pay my bills and my mothers medical bills I run a business I'm all about love..."

Why so much hate in Nigeria sef?




Source: Jamienaija

No comments

Powered by Blogger.